Interpretation and Translation Agency in Strasbourg
Our translation agency has set up in the capital of the Alsace-Champagne-Ardenne-Lorraine (Grand Est) region in the North-East of France, to be close to all its border clients, and Germany in particular.
A.D.T. thus offers its translation services in the financial sector as Strasbourg is one of the primary financial and banking centres of France, but also the pharmaceutical, automobile, tourism fields, etc.
Our translation services in Strasbourg
- IT and telecoms translation (website, user guide, localisation, etc.)
- Technical translation (instructions sheets, user manuals, transport, mechanics, electronics, etc.)
- Patent translation (full patent, multilingual claims, or simple abstracts)
- Medical and pharmaceutical translation (clinical studies, M.A. (marketing authorisation), Product Information, cosmetics, medical instruments, etc.)
- Editorial and sales translation (brochures, booklets, websites, gastronomy, oenology, tourism, articles, sport, etc.)
- Legal translation (k-bis company information extracts, contracts, legal rulings, minutes, protocols, etc.)
- Financial translation (accounting, banking, financial reports, balance sheets, insurance, etc.)
Our translation agency in Strasbourg also provides its linguistic services in the following specialist fields:
- Interpretation (simultaneous, consecutive or whispered) with or without equipment (booth, microphone, etc.)
- Sworn translation: translation provided by a sworn translator registered with a Court of Appeal
- Proofreading: proofreading and revision of documents previously translated.
- DTP (Desktop publishing): page layout of all your documents in their original format
Our translation agency in Strasbourg provides quality professional translations
A.D.T. has double quality certification ISO 9001 and ISO 17100.
The advantages of working with a translation agency in Strasbourg
Working with foreign clients is part of the challenges many companies must meet. To avoid jeopardising assignments, it is better to use the services of a translation agency. Working with one assures you of receiving a quality service, as the agency works with experienced translators, crucial for the company whose image is at stake. It cannot afford any errors in certain actions closely linked to its development. It’s the case for example for the translation of legal notices or general terms and conditions of sale. The client company benefits from the agency providing it with support from the start to the end of their project. After an analysis of the client’s specific needs, the agency chooses a translator with the skills that suit the project to be undertaken. Finally, before delivering the final project, the translation agency has an expert in the subject carry out a final revision of the traduction to ensure its quality. Using a translation agency also enables the company to save time. By delegating the task, it can fully concentrate on its main activity.
A.D.T, your translation agency in Strasbourg, enables you to benefit from these advantages. The group is considered to be at the top of the translation market. It was the first translation company to receive ISO 9001 certification. Its establishment in Strasbourg responds to the significant economic growth the city is experiencing. Strasbourg claims the title of “ European Capital”, and has more than 790,000 habitants. If the industrial sector has experienced a slight slowdown, other activities like tourism are experiencing great growth. Of the 25,000 people working in tourism in Alsace, almost 8,300 have established their business in Strasbourg. The presence of a translation agency in this city contributes to boosting corporate culture of the companies present there.