Interpretation and Translation Agency in Nice
Our translation agency is located in Nice in the leading Côte d’Azur business park, near the international airport, to support you in developing your sales contacts.
Our translators help you cross borders, by translating all your sales, legal and financial documents, to make your import-export processes easier and help develop your business abroad, particularly in Italy.
Our translation services in Nice
- IT and telecoms translation (website, user guide, localisation, etc.)
- Technical translation (instructions sheets, user manuals, transport, mechanics, electronics, etc.)
- Patent translation (full patent, multilingual claims, or simple abstracts)
- Medical and pharmaceutical translation (clinical studies, M.A. (marketing authorisation), Product Information, cosmetics, medical instruments, etc.)
- Editorial and sales translation (brochures, booklets, websites, gastronomy, oenology, tourism, articles, sport, etc.)
- Legal translation (k-bis company information extracts, contracts, legal rulings, minutes, protocols, etc.)
- Financial translation (accounting, banking, financial reports, balance sheets, insurance, etc.)
Our translation agency in Nice also provides its linguistic services in the following specialist fields:
- Interpretation (simultaneous, consecutive or whispered) with or without equipment (booth, microphone, etc.)
- Sworn translation: translation provided by a sworn translator registered with a Court of Appeal
- Proofreading: proofreading and revision of documents previously translated.
- DTP (Desktop publishing): page layout of all your documents in their original format
Our translation agency in Nice provides quality professional translations
A.D.T. has double quality certification ISO 9001 and ISO 17100.
Opening of our translation agency in Nice
A.D.T. International is looking forward to welcome you to its translation agency in Nice. In the heart of the Alpes-Maritimes, Nice is much more than a holiday town with beautiful architecture and mild weather all year round. If living in this city with 300,000 inhabitants is nice, it’s also because the Nice metropolitan area can count on a modern and productive economy. Boosted by its urban area with more than a million inhabitants, Nice is home to French company head offices such as ST2N in the transport sector or Façonnable in ready-to-wear. Certain foreign companies have even opted to set up their French subsidiary there, like the Finnish Kone, which works in lift and escalator manufacturing. Thanks to its 4 large business districts – Saint-Isidore to the North, Nice - La Plaine, Nice Méridia and the historic Arénas –, Nice is capable of attracting major actors in a broad number of different sectors: UPS, Fedex, Siemens, SFR, Dexia, Easyparapharmacie... One of the most prestigious French grandes écoles, Edhec, has also opened a campus in Nice. Large or small, all companies active in Nice find there’s economic interest in opening up to foreign markets and engaging international clients. Nice is a highly popular tourist destination, ideally located on the Côte d'Azur, and just a few dozen kilometres from the Italian border. In addition, the town is well served by road networks, trains and planes and has several tram lines for getting about in the city. More than 6 million tourists visit beautiful Nice each year. In choosing A.D.T., you’re choosing professionalism and precision for your technical and professional translations. Do you have documents to translate in the transport, pharmaceutics, industry, training, legal, luxury, culture or tourism areas? Our team of translators is made up of experts who are passionate about the subtility of languages and give themselves the task of precisely meeting your specific needs. Together we’ll contribute to the reach of Nice in the Mediterranean and Europe!