Interpretation and Translation Agency in Lille
We have a translation agency in Lille to support your commercial development in London, Amsterdam, Brussels and Paris.
Our translators help you cross borders, by translating all your sales, legal and financial documents, to make your import-export processes easier.
Our translation services in Lille
- IT and telecoms translation (website, user guide, localisation, etc.)
- Technical translation (instructions sheets, user manuals, transport, mechanics, electronics, etc.)
- Patent translation (full patent, multilingual claims, or simple abstracts)
- Medical and pharmaceutical translation (clinical studies, M.A. (marketing authorisation), Product Information, cosmetics, medical instruments, etc.)
- Editorial and sales translation (brochures, booklets, websites, gastronomy, oenology, tourism, articles, sport, etc.)
- Legal translation (k-bis company information extracts, contracts, legal rulings, minutes, protocols, etc.)
- Financial translation (accounting, banking, financial reports, balance sheets, insurance, etc.)
Our translation agency in Lille also provides its linguistic services in the following specialist fields:
- Interpretation (simultaneous, consecutive or whispered) with or without equipment (booth, microphone, etc.)
- Sworn translation: translation provided by a sworn translator registered with a Court of Appeal
- Proofreading: proofreading and revision of documents previously translated.
- DTP (Desktop publishing): page layout of all your documents in their original format
Our translation agency in Lille provides quality professional translations
A.D.T. has double quality certification ISO 9001 and ISO 17100.
Opening of a translation agency in Lille
Where globalisation sets the pace, being able to communicate in several languages is key. This allows a company to develop its business. It is therefore important to work with a translation agency to be able to meet this challenge successfully. What can a translation agency in Lille provide for you? A company must create a good impression on its clients and potential investors. Communication is part of the aspects that it should never neglect. So what can you do to win foreign clients? There’s no miracle recipe, but an ingredient of success is to focus on communicating well. It is key to work with a translation agency. Such an agency can provide quality translations of your communication supports. A.D.T, translation market leader, takes client satisfaction very seriously. The group has a network of qualified translators to meet whatever requirements you may have. It works on more than 30,000 translation, D.T.P. and interpretation projects each year. The group’s employees are able to provide translations in the most popular languages. The group has opened a translation agency in Lille. This project aims to meet the expectations of companies in the region that are pursuing their development. In effect, Lille is one of the most dynamic cities in France with more than 1,187,800 inhabitants. Development means the Lille metropolitan area has many thriving companies like those belonging to the Mulliez Group. Traces of the city’s commercial past are still present. It still has many stores and major retailers. Once an industrial city, Lille continues its economic expansion thanks to the booming tertiary sector. The development of distance selling is also a notable element of the tertiary sector. A translation agency setting up therefore contributes to companies’ development in this city.