A translation agency recognized throughout France
With more than 25 years of experience, A.D.T. International is one of the leaders on the French translation market.
Thanks to an experienced and dynamic team, the group is attentive to its clients' needs of and guarantees excellent responsiveness with results that fully meet your satisfaction.
A.D.T. International was the first translation agency to receive ISO 9001 certification, and in 2016 it obtained ISO 17100: 2015 certification (which specifically addresses translation services). The standards certify that we provide you with quality services, performed following a meticulous process including several verification phases. A.D.T. International guarantees technical translations that meet your needs, carried out by translators working exclusively into their native language, and specialized in the relevant field. They never use automatic translation like Google Translate.
More than 30,000 translation, interpreting and D.T.P. projects are handled annually. A.D.T. International's team includes in-house translators working in the most commonly requested languages, supported by a vast international network of translation professionals. A.D.T. International has a long history of employing only the most professional and trustworthy qualified translators and interpreters
A company in constant development
Since it was founded, A.D.T. International has merged various translation agencies to strengthen its teams, broaden its fields of expertise, and increase its competitiveness and capabilities.
- 1993: A.R.T. International is founded
- 1996: The subsidiary Abbaye Traductions is founded
- 2002: Acquisition of Ici Là-Bas and LTA Tradweb
- 2003: Acquisition of Sispeo and Abile Interprétation
- 2004: Acquisition of Cabinet Champollion
- 2007: Acquisition of Anaxagore International
- 2008: Acquisition of Anthea Languages Group
- 2010: Abbaye Traductions and Ici Là-Bas join forces, combining their respective fields of translation expertise with those of parent company ART International to become A.D.T. International.
- 2011: A translation agency is opened in the Marseille region (Châteauneuf-les-Martigues)
- 2015 – 2016: Peggy SANTERRE, director of A.D.T. TRAD, is elected ambassador for the “Femmes de l’Economie” (Women in Business).
- 2016: A.D.T. International receives ISO 17100 certification (an ISO standard specific to translation)
- 2018: A branch office is opened in Stuttgart, Germany